Set up a standing order or one off transfer online with your bank is fast and the best way to send donations. Use the bank details given below.
Donation setup process.
- Use an online banking system with your bank to process online transfers to us. (or a standing order)
- Fill in the declaration form below to notify iMAP of your transfer details.
Donation adjustment process.
- Adjust donation amount through your online banking anytime.
- Contact iMAP to change donation allocation anytime.
Bank account details:
Donor Declaration for giving
Account name: Irish Mission Agencies Partnership CLG
Branch: AIB Cornelscourt Village, Bray Rd, Cornelscourt, Co. Dublin, 18
Fill in the declaration form below to register your donation and your wishes regarding its distribution.
Or download form to POST to iMAP.
Contact Irish Mission Agencies Partnership
Email us at:
It is important to notify us by email when donating so we have details of what your donation is for and that we can contact you.
Donate to Irish Misssion Agencies Partnership
In all cases be sure to notify iMAP who your donations are for and your contact info.
New donors can make a declaration to iMAP HERE.
Supporting iMAP partner agencies.
- Register your donation to give us allocation details. (Donors may give to more than one partner or project)
- Use online banking, standing order, Stripe or Revolut to transfer your gift.
Charity effective giving.
Where the combined donations from income tax payers exceed the €250 p/a requirement it is then possible to claim charity donation scheme at 44.5% extra. READ MORE
Thank you for your support to iMAP's partners and projects.