IMAP is a partnership of Mission Agencies, Churches and Individuals who come together to facilitate the activities of mission in all its forms, both within Ireland and overseas. IMAP seeks to provide a forum that will enable its partners to more easily interact with each other, obtain and share information about mission opportunities and generally support and facilitate those engaged in Christian mission. IMAP will achieve this primarily through the medium of on-line services and Social Media based communications and through harnessing the collective knowledge and experience of its partners within a shared community of mission agencies.
1. Facilitate the inter-connection of Churches, Agencies and individuals interested in mission.
2. Act as a conduit of information between Churches, Agencies and Individuals.
3. Foster a sense of shared community and collegiality among agencies.
4. Establish a strong online presence where partner agencies can post information on mission activities for the benefit of all interested parties.
5. Provide a viable online financial service that will give donations to iMAP partners and allow donors to maximise their giving.
iMap is a membership organisation made up of partner mission agencies. Our Statement of faith is available to download HERE.
Missions agencies and mission projects are welcome to apply to iMAP for partnership. Apply HERE.
Subscribe to our iMAP newsletter
Go to subscription page HERE
Contact Irish Mission Agencies Partnership
Email us at:
It is important to notify us by email when donating so we have details of what your donation is for and that we can contact you.
Donate to Irish Misssion Agencies Partnership
With PayPal select - Payment Type: Personal Payment.
In all cases be sure to notify iMAP who your donations are for and your contact info.
New donors can make a declaration to iMAP HERE.
Stewardship - Giving
Stewardship involves all our resources and responsibilities with regards to the 'Great Commission', finances is a part of this. 2 Corinthians 9:7 indicates that "God loves a cheerful giver", it is in the attitude as much as the amount.
Giving to iMAP
Giving to Irish Mission Agencies Partnership is for to support our partner agencies and projects. iMAP benifits from the charity donations scheme. See finance report page for details on income for partners and projects of iMAP.
Charity giving yields 44.5% extra for taxpayers giving over €250 P/A.
- Income tax paying donors.
- Giving over €250 in the year to one Revenue and CRA registered charity.
- Donations for charitable activities.