Set up a standing order or one off transfer online with your bank is fast and the best way to send donations. Use the bank details given below.
Donation setup process.
- Use an online banking system with your bank to process online transfers to us.
- Use your initials and the last four digits of your phone number as a reference.
- Notify iMAP of your transfer details.
Donation adjustment process.
- Adjust donation amount through online banking anytime.
- Contact iMAP to change donation allocation anytime.
Bank account details:
Account name: Irish Mission Agencies Partnership
IBAN: IE04 AIBK 9321 0809 1693 48
Branch: AIB 140 Lower Drumcondra Road, Dublin 9.
Standing order form
If you prefer you can use the Standing Order download to process manually but this may incur a bank fee to set up.
Contact Irish Mission Agencies Partnership
Donate to iMAP for our partners and projects.
Supporting iMAP partner agencies.
- Notify iMAP of your contact details.
- Notify iMAP of your donation allocation details. (Donors may give to more than one partner or project)
- Use online banking, standing order or PayPal / Card systems.
- Use a unique reference number to iMAP bank statement so that your donation can be identified. (your initials and last 4 digits of your phone number)
Charity effective giving.
Where the combined donations from income tax payers exceed the €250 p/a requirement it is then possible to claim charity tax back at 44.5% extra. READ MORE
Thank you for your support to iMAP's partners and projects.