Application for partnership
We welcome new agencies and projects to our partnership. iMap is a membership organisation made up of partner mission agencies and project bodies. NEW church plants in the Rep of Ireland are also welcome to join iMAP as projects of iMAP.
Our Statement of faith is available HERE.
Mission to the world requires the collaboration of mission agencies, churches and individuals with a passion for extending the hope of the Gospel to every person.
Partner / Project criteria for partnership is to have some of the following aspects.
- Working in or from Ireland
- Irish missionaries invovled
- Irish church or individual supporters involved
Process for membership
NEW church plant project application
There is a 5% handling charge on donations through iMAP, with a ceiling limit of €5,000.
Subscription payments to join or renew membership with iMAP
- PayPal or card payments go to PayPal
- Have funds in your PayPal account to avoid additional charges.
- Bank account details for subscriptions:
Account name: Irish Mission Agencies Partnership
BIC: AIBKIE2D IBAN: IE04 AIBK 9321 0809 1691 81
Branch: AIB 140 Lower Drumcondra Road, Dublin 9.