Employers not only bring business to Ireland, but influence the lives of employees, customers, suppliers and the local community. Donor Advised Funds provide a convenient, flexible way for your business to show it cares about The Great Commission and ways to respond to needs in our communities and the World. We can enable you to make a lasting impact at a grassroots level by identifying the very best mission projects for support.
Companies can suggest to iMAP their own named mission agencies and evangelical projects that they are particularly interested in.
How it works
- Your company makes a gift to Irish Mission Agencies Partnership;
- Your company receives tax benefits in the year your gift is made, the company will claim a deduction for the charitable donation as if it were a trading expense;
- You recommend uses for the fund — to support the missionary causes and Christian organisations you care about most;
- We have many agencies and projects involved in ministries and charities, community and voluntary groups in Ireland and overseas. We can also help match your company to great causes wherever you are;
- Your recommendations are presented to our Board for approval;
We process the transfer to charities in the name of your company (if you prefer, grants can be made anonymously).
Standing order forms for partner agency or projects are available under forms.
Contact Irish Mission Agencies Partnership
Donate to iMAP for our partners and projects.
We empower companies who want to make a difference through a model of philanthropy that is based on trust, effectiveness and impact
A Corporate Fund with us will enable you to:
Simplify your giving
Our expertise –Our team can help you connect and invest in mission agencies and projects, most important and high-impact community and voluntary organisations and innovative social change projects. Please visit our video gallery, to hear from some of our partners.
Ensure good governance
We have a strong commitment to ensuring that Irish Mission Agencies Partnership attains impeccable standards of governance and transparency and follows best international practice. We are the orgainets of charity giving for mission agencies at home and abroad complying with the Governance Code for community, voluntary and charitable organisations.